Saturday, March 13, 2010

Personal opinion

I must say that writing a blog is the easy part, it's all of the other areas of  blogging that are quite confusing. For instance I inadvertently joined something called a feedburner because I thought that it was for advertising purposes. Then I thought that it could be used to send my blog to my Twitter account, which it can be, and I thought I did, still not sure.  However, now I am so confused now about the whole thing that I am not quite sure what happened. I felt like it was a wham bam thank you mam situation.  I think I canceled it...but now I am wondering if I did, did I need it. I have so much to learn about blogging. I know that it will take some time and definitely some patience in this new life endeavor. As I am typing this blog I am wondering if it will actually show up on my blog for anyone to even see. Also, the thing that I noticed about the feedburner site, or whatever it was/is, there was advertising that I just can not and will not condone.  For instance, anything relating to use of pharmaceuticals, or the child care garbage they were peddling that is not, in my view, safe.  I am completely and utterly against pharma and anything associated with it! So, that being said, I don't believe that adsense is for me either I just don't want my name associated with anything that I wouldn't use myself or at least believe in. Now that I have voiced my opinion today, next I will write an actual article, after of course I have recovered my feedburner experience.