Monday, June 21, 2010

New Posts are coming soon.....

I am in the process of researching for my upcoming blog articles. I always make sure that I have viewed the subject from different perspectives and have my facts straight before proceeding to write my articles. I would rather have sound information for those that read my blogs, than just plain rubbish like that which is dished out by those that write the (controlled) "news" or "paid off" articles. Occasionally I will also be writing some movie and book reviews. In addition to my articles and reviews I will also give my opinion, and nothing but my opinion, on various subjects. My opinions are usually written on the spot as I think of them so please forgive possible typos and grammatical errors.  This being said, I really need to get back to work to provide what I have promised.  Happy Reading!!